The 2018 KVK race has taken place.
This page will be updated for the launch of the KVK race in 2019!
- The 'KVK' Trail running race is a unique challenge; a Kilometre of Vert in Kernow!
- Two laps of a specifically designed route to reach the magic number of 1000m of ascent
- 15 mile total distance of inland hills and coastal running... big climbs, and big downhills
- Suunto watches as prizes for male and female KVK SOLO winners!
- Bottle of Driftwood Spars Brewery beer for the first 100 SOLO finishers!
- KVK TEAM relay race splits the distance and ascent in half as relay team of two!
* The route has been recce’d, researched, changed and measured to hit the 1000m ascent goal but not exceed it too much so the race total is as close to it as possible - though with a slight buffer to ensure it has a minimum ascent gain of 1000m. GPS watches will vary in elevation totals - the Ordnance Survey was our definitive source.