This race has taken place and will return in January 2019!
For your information, Clowance Woods is;
- 4 miles of Ancient Woodlands, Lake side and parkland
- In the Historic Clowance Estate, which is not normally accessible to the general public
- La Sportiva will be there with their stock of demo Trail running shoes to try on or race with and a pair of shoes for the winning guy and girl, with help in choice and fitment from At Your Pace.
- Great prizes from Clowance Spa and Estate for the top 3 males and females
- Freedom Racing beanie plus Soup at the finish line for all participants!
What - You will run through ancient woodlands, across the lawns of a stately home, along a golf course and the shore of a lake! This is an approximately 4 mile race of two loops within the Clowance Estate, which is not normally open to the public. Starting and finishing in front of Clowance House the route runs down the lawns to the lake, past some of the luxury holiday lodges to follow the side of the Golf course. Then the route is mainly in the ancient broad leaved woods of the Estate grounds, on small paths among the trees, making it special for a running race in Cornwall. Running round the lake shore joins the loop up again for another lap.