This race will be back in January 2017!
Here are all the photos taken by Andrew Benham of the 2017 race;
Info about the race...
- 4 miles of Ancient Woodlands, Lake side and parkland
- In the Historic Clowance Estate, which is not normally accessible to the general public
- Great prizes from Clowance Spa and Estate for the top 3 males and females
- Accommodation deal to stay at Clowance Estate on race weekend HERE!
- Freedom Racing beanie plus Soup at the finish line for all participants!
What - You will run through ancient woodlands, across the lawns of a stately home, along a golf course and the shore of a lake! This is an approximately 4 mile race of two loops within the Clowance Estate, which is not normally open to the public. Starting and finishing in front of Clowance House the route runs down the lawns to the lake, past some of the luxury holiday lodges to follow the side of the Golf course. Then the route is mainly in the ancient broad leaved woods of the Estate grounds, on small paths among the trees, making it special for a running race in Cornwall. Running round the lake shore joins the loop up again for another lap. There will be a hot Soup for all runners afterwards.